This easy chicken salad recipe is great with left over chicken or a store bought rotisserie. While being quick and easy to make, it’s still packs a heap of flavor!
- 3 cups chicken, cooked and cubed
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped
- 1 loaf bread
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup of pecans, chopped
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 head green leaf lettuce
- 1 apple, chopped
- 8 tbsp. ranch salad dressing
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, celery, green onion, apple, pecans, ranch dressing and BBQ sauce. Stir thoroughly.
- Place lettuce and a tomato slice on the bread. Top with chicken salad mixture. Enjoy!