We’ve all been out and ordered ooey, gooey artichoke dip! How about you impress your friends and do it at home for your next party? Bang this dip out in 30 minutes and they’ll be begging for it at every gathering.
- 1 (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (13.75 oz.) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. fresh ground pepper
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup yellow onion, chopped finely
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the cream cheese in a large mixing bowl and microwave for 20-30 seconds, to soften.
- Add all the other ingredients and stir thoroughly.
- Pour into a baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the top is slightly browned.
- Serve hot with crostinis, veggies or chips. Enjoy!