This is a great keto-friendly breakfast option. If you’re not keto…there’s bacon, egg and avocado sooooo I guess these are also belly-friendly. Enjoy!
- 4 eggs
- 2 avocados, halved and pitted
- 1/2 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tbsp. paprika
- 1 tbsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 tsp. thyme
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF.
- Arrange avocado halves in a baking dish, resting them along the edge to ensure they won’t tip over during cooking.
- Gently crack egg and delicately place into avocado center (be sure to keep yolk intact).
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the paprika, onion powder, salt, garlic powder, black pepper, oregano and thyme. Stir thoroughly to make your blackened seasoning.
- Dust the tops of the avocado and eggs with approximately 1 tbsp. of the blackened seasoning.
- Place the baking dish in the oven and cook for 15 minutes, or until eggs are cooked thoroughly.
- Top with bacon crumbles and Enjoy!