Loaded baked potatoes are a great weekday lunch or hearty weekend side. Regardless of the reason, you will love this fully loaded baked potato. Grab a store bought rotisserie chicken and bang this recipe out!
- 4 large russet potatoes
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1/2 cup of bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground pepper
- 2 tbsp. green onion, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Wash and scrub potatoes. Pat dry.
- Pierce skin of potato several times with a fork.
- Rub skin with olive oil and coat with salt and pepper.
- Place potatoes on a cooking sheet and bake for 50-60 minutes, or until soft and golden brown.
- Meanwhile, combine chicken and your favorite BBQ sauce in saucepan and simmer on low until chicken is heated through and warm.
- Slice the potato down the center using a knife or fork.
- Layer with cheese, chicken, sour cream, bacon, more bbq sauce, and top with green onion. Serve warm and Enjoy.