Serve these gems and you will surely get invited to the next get-together. These chicken sliders are phenomenal!
- 3 chicken breasts, pounded 3/4" thick
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 6 pieces, thick cut bacon, cooked and cut into thirds
- 8 slices white cheddar cheese, quartered
- 1 jar dill pickle slices
- 1 (12 pack) package hawaiian sweet rolls
- 2 tbsp. paprika
- 1 tbsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 tsp. thyme
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the paprika, onion powder, salt, garlic powder, black pepper, oregano and thyme. Stir thoroughly to make your blackened seasoning.
- In a large mixing bowl toss the chicken with the olive oil and season to taste with the blackened seasoning.
- Place on a non-stick or foil lined baking sheet.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes, remove and brush generously with the BBQ sauce.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove and quarter each breast. Making 12 equal size squares approximately the size of the bun or slightly bigger.
- Put the pickle(s) on the bun base first, then the cheese, chicken, bacon and finish with the drizzle of your favorite BBQ sauce. Place the top of the bun on and press gently. Serve Immediately.