Our blackened seasoning on the chicken really turns this classic Italian pasta dish up a notch. You will love our spin on an old classic.
- 4 chicken breast, pounded to 1/2" thick
- 8 oz. of fettuccine pasta
- 1 (15 oz.) jar alfredo sauce
- 3 red bell peppers, julienned
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp. paprika
- 1 tbsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 tsp. thyme
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the paprika, onion powder, salt, garlic powder, black pepper, oregano and thyme. Stir thoroughly to make your blackened seasoning.
- Season both sides of chicken breasts with the blackened seasoning. Set aside.
- Bring 4-6 quarts of water to a rolling boil.
- Meanwhile, add julienned bell peppers to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Drizzle red bell peppers with olive oil.
- Bake at 450°F for 15-20 minutes until peppers are slightly charred.
- Cook "al dente" pasta according to package directions. Drain and return to pot.
- Add alfredo sauce & roasted red bell peppers to pasta; cover and simmer.
- Melt butter over medium heat in a large skillet. Add chicken; cook 4-5 min on each side or until cooked through and internal temperature reaches 165°.
- Slice chicken and add to pasta.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Garnish with parsley and Enjoy!