We’ve done bacon cups many of times but now we have the ham cups! There are so many different ways you could take this recipe and spin it with different flavors of your choosing. Try out this recipe and then keep us posted what direction you take your next ham cup!
- 12 eggs
- 12 slices honey ham deli meat
- cooking spray
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 (10 oz.) box of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/4 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced
- 2 tbsp. paprika
- 1 tbsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 tsp. thyme
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the paprika, onion powder, salt, garlic powder, black pepper, oregano and thyme. Stir thoroughly to make your blackened seasoning.
- Place the olive oil and garlic in a medium sized saucepan, on medium-high heat. Cook for 2-3 minutes and then reduce heat to low.
- Add the spinach, cottage cheese, monterey jack cheese and 1 tbsp. of the blackened seasoning. Continue to cook for an additional 4-5 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove mixture from stove top.
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray. Place one slice of ham in each muffin opening. Scoop a tbsp. of the spinach mixture into each ham cup. Crack an egg into each one, on top of the egg mixture. Dust the tops with a little of the blackened seasoning and cook in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked to your preference.
- Garnish with green onions and serve warm. Enjoy!