If you think about it…It’s actually a B.S.B.B.L.T. So it’s a “Brown Sugar Bacon Bacon Lettuce & Tomato” sandwich. That’s right, bacon is listed twice for good reason. Enjoy the bacon!
- 8 slices apple-wood smoked thick cut bacon
- 4 slices of sourdough bread, or preferred bread
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 head of green leaf lettuce
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 4 tbsp. ranch salad dressing
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place a large cooling rack on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Arrange bacon slices in a single layer on the rack.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the brown sugar and chili powder. Coat 2 tbsp. Of the brown sugar mixture evenly to one side of bacon with mixture.
- Bake until bacon is crisp, about 20-25 minutes. Transfer to paper towels to drain and set aside.
- Toast bread until golden brown.
- Place lettuce and tomato on one side of toast.
- Layer bacon generously over veggies.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine your BBQ sauce and ranch salad dressing and stir thoroughly.
- Spread the ranch BBQ sauce mixture on top of the toast, assemble and Enjoy!