Ribs… We love ribs! Tender, fall off the bone, melt in your mouth….. ribs. We don’t compromise on flavor here! Get a bib on because you’re about to get into a sticky situation!
- 1 rack st. louis style pork ribs
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1-2 cup BBQ sauce
- Preheat the oven or grill to 250°.
- Peel the silvery skin off of the back of the ribs.
- Rinse ribs in cold water and dab dry.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the brown sugar, salt and chili powder. Generously coat all sides of the rack with brown sugar mixture.
- With the rib rack meat-side down, fold foil around the rack to create a tight seal. Transfer to sheet pan.
- Bake in the oven or grill (over indirect heat) until tender and cooked through, about 2 hours.
- Remove and cool for 15 minutes.
- Increase temperature to 350°.
- Open foil, brush with BBQ sauce on the meat side of ribs.
- Place rack meat-side up and return to the oven or grill. Bake for 10 minutes, remove and brush another layer of BBQ sauce on meat-side only. Repeat baking and brushing with BBQ Sauce 3 more times or until desired tenderness is achieved.
- Cut between the bones to separate the individual ribs. Serve immediately with extra BBQ sauce for dipping. Enjoy!