These aren’t your kiddo’s chicken tenders! Although, the kid’s will enjoy these just as much as the adults.
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, cut into thirds to make 12 pieces
- 12 slices of bacon
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the brown sugar and chili powder.
- Place bacon on a foil lined baking sheet and ut in oven for 4-5 minutes. You are par-cooking the bacon and will finish cooking the bacon with the chicken. Remove and let cool so you can handle the bacon slices.
- Wrap a slice of bacon around each chicken tender and season bacon wrapped chicken on all sides with approximately 2-3 tbsp. of the brown sugar mixture..
- Place chicken on a wire rack on a foil lined baking sheet and bake in the oven for 25-35 minutes until chicken is cooked through and has reached an internal temperature of 165ºF.
- Remove from the oven and serve warm with your favorite bbq sauce for dipping. Enjoy!