These aren’t your average tacos but they sure are delicious. If you have to go meatless or just want to try something new and on the lighter side, then these tacos are the ticket. The buffalo sauce adds some spice and a zing, while the avocados and blue cheese crumbles deliver a hearty creaminess that is so satisfying. Topped with cilantro, chives, and a spritz of fresh lime and you are good to go. Enjoy!
- 2 heads of cauliflower cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp of chili powder
- 4 tbsp Franks® Redhot® Buffalo Wings Sauce plus 1 cup for coating
- 8-10 small flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 avocado, pitted and diced
- blue cheese crumbles
- chives, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Take bite-sized pieces of cauliflower, put in a bowl, coat with olive oil, chili powder, and 4 tbsp of hot sauce. Mix well and spread in baking pan.
- Roast for 20 minutes.
- Put back in bowl and coat with remaining hot sauce.
- Warm tortillas for 30 seconds to soften.
- Add cauliflower to tortillas and add desired toppings.