This Caesar Parmesan chicken dish is easy to whip together and perfect for a week night dinner. It also helps considering the ingredients are most likely already in your fridge.
- 1lb. boneless chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup romano cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, finely shredded
- 1 cup of your favorite caesar dressing (our caesar dressing recipe)
- 4 lemon wedges
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Place chicken in a 11x17in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl combine sour cream and caesar dressing.
- Spoon dressing mixture over chicken evenly.
- Sprinkle romano cheese over chicken and then sprinkle parmesan cheese evenly over each piece as well.
- Bake for 22 minutes or until the internal temperature reads 165°F.
- Set oven to broil on high and then broil chicken for an additional 2-3 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.
- Serve over angel hair pasta and a lemon wedge. Enjoy!