Here we have another quick and easy game day dip! You can attack this one in less than a half hour and the Italian sausage really helps kicks this dip through the uprights.
- 1 lb. italian sausage
- 1 bag corn chips
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 16 oz. velveeta cheese
- 1 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 (15 oz.) can whole corn kernel, drained
- 2 (10 oz.) cans diced tomatoes and green chilis, drained
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced for garnish
- Brown the sausage in a large skillet, over medium-high heat. Remove from the pan once no longer pink and place on a paper towel to remove excess grease.
- Add garlic to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until fragrant.
- Cut the Velveeta and cream cheese into 1-2 inch cubes and place in a skillet.
- Once the cheese starts to melt, put the sausage back in the skillet with the cheese, stirring frequently.
- Add the corn, diced tomatoes, green chilis and garlic salt to the skillet, continue to stir and heat for 4-8 minutes.
- Transfer to serving dish, garnish with green onions and serve with corn chips. Enjoy!