It’s kind of a trick and definitely a treat! The easiest Halloween snack to make with your kids!
1. Melt candy melts, I do one min and then 30 seconds at a time to not overheat. Stir thoroughly.
2. Spoon melted chocolate into mold about halfway full. Tap to even out.
3. Add Oreos and tap again.
4. Place in freezer to set up about 5 min.
5. Pop out of the mold and turn over and place on a silicone mat or parchment paper.
6. Place remaining melted candy melts in a squeeze bottle to drizzle back and forth across the Oreos.
7. Place eyes immediately before the chocolate sets up.