- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined, leaving tails on
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
- 4 tbsp. almond flour
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground pepper
- olive oil cooking spray
- Dry shrimp with paper-towels.
- In a bowl, whisk the egg.
- In a separate bowl, mix the almond flour, coconut, garlic salt and pepper.
- Dip each shrimp in the egg and then in the coconut mixture, making sure to coat the entire shrimp evenly. Lay the coated shrimps in your air fryer rack in a single layer.
- Once all shrimp are coated and placed on the air fryer rack, spray generously with olive oil cooking spray.
- Cook in air fryer at 400ºF for 10 minutes, or until the shrimp are golden brown.
- Serve warm with your favorite dipping sauce. Enjoy!