In just over 30 minutes you can end up with some phenomenal boneless chicken tenders. Using the chicken thighs is the key to this gem. You will be fighting with your kids over who gets the last one!
- 1 lb. chicken thighs, boneless & skinless
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 cup BBQ Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- In a large bowl, combine breadcrumbs, garlic salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly until combined.
- Place chicken thighs on a cutting board and unroll into a filet shape.
- Trim any fat from thigh and then cut thigh into 3 pieces, lengthwise. Repeat with remaining thighs.
- Brush pieces of chicken with oil on both sides.
- Place thighs into breadcrumb mixture and coat evenly on all sides.
- Place thighs onto a foil-lined greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cooked through and the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Serve with BBQ Sauce for dipping. Enjoy!