- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 (10 oz.) can diced tomatoes and green chiles
- 1 cup salsa
- 12 hard shell tacos
- 1 cup mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 tbsp. taco seasoning (our taco seasoning recipe)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup guacamole (our guacamole recipe)
- 2 tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Line a baking dish with foil or parchment paper.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the onions and cook for 3-5 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Add diced tomatoes and green chilis, chicken and taco seasoning. Cook for 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally until heated through.
- Line taco shells in the baking dish. Spoon chicken mixture into each taco shell. Sprinkle tops with cheese and bake for 10-13 minutes until cheese is golden and bubbly. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 2-5 minutes..
- Serve with salsa, guacamole, sour cream and any other toppings you like. Enjoy.