We’ve got a breakfast skillet here packed with flavor and easily banged out in less than 30 minutes. Perfect for an easy weekend breakfast for the whole household.
- 8 eggs
- 8 oz. ham, diced
- 4 oz. pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 tbsp. heavy whipping cream
- 1 jalapenos, deseeded and chopped
- 3 sweet peppers, deseeded and chopped
- 2 tbsp. green onions, for garnish
- In a large skillet, warm the butter on the stove top at medium-high heat. Once the butter melts, add the ham and peppers.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, heavy whipping cream, garlic salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to broil.
- Once the ham and peppers begin to brown, reduce heat to low and add the egg mixture to your skillet. Stir frequently, to prevent the eggs from sticking to the bottom of the skillet. When the eggs begin to solidify, remove from the burner and top with cheese.
- Place in the oven for 2-3 minutes, or until the cheese melts. Top with green onions and serve warm. Enjoy!