- 6 french bread rolls or small baguettes, halved
- 1 (24 oz.) jar of marinara sauce
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 2 (8 oz.) bags shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Any other pizza toppings you can think of!
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
- Lay the rolls cut-side up on a large baking sheet. Place in the oven for 3 to 4 minutes to crisp the bread slightly. Remove from the oven.
- Add marinara or bbq sauce, your preferred toppings to each baguette half and cook for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and slightly browned.
- Serve warm with a drizzle of BBQ sauce if your french bread pizza calls for it. Enjoy