- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk (1 can)
- Pinch of salt
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup chopped nuts (optional)
1. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with foil.
2. Place the chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and salt in a medium saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally, until the chocolate is completely melted and the mixture is smooth.
3. Remove from the heat and immediately stir in the vanilla and nuts (if using). Spread evenly in the prepared pan.
4. Refrigerate for 2 hours, or until firm. Cut into squares and serve, or store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 week.