This recipe is super simple to attack but the flavor will have your friends thinking this is some secret family recipe. You are going to love these steak fries!
- 5 russet potatoes, washed and cut into steak fries
- 2 tsp. garlic salt
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tsp. Italian parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF.
- Spread out the fries evenly onto a baking sheet and cover with olive oil. Mix fries up to ensure they are evenly coated with olive oil.
- Lightly dust the potatoes with garlic salt.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and cook for 12 minutes. Flip the potatoes at this point, add parmesan cheese to the top of the fries and cook for an additional 13 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cool. Top with parsley and serve warm. Enjoy!