Do you have 10 minutes to spare? That’s all you’ll need with this simple guacamole recipe. Put it on a nacho, add it to a taco or hell… grab a spoon and eat it like gazpacho!
- 2 avocados, pitted and peeled
- 1/4 cup white onion, chopped finely
- 1 jalapeno, deseeded and chopped finely
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped finely
- 2 tsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 roma tomato, washed and chopped finely
- In a small mixing bowl, mash the avocado thoroughly.
- Add the onion, jalapeno, tomato and cilantro; and mix evenly.
- Add lime juice and salt to taste. NOTE: To help keep your guacamole from turning brown, leave the avocado pit in the guacamole serving dish or add a little extra lime juice.