Breakfast Sandwich Time! Over easy? …yessa pleasey! These sandwiches are delicious and as easy as frying an egg.
- 6 croissants
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 6 slices of sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 oz. honey ham deli meat, sliced
- Preheat the oven to broil.
- Split croissants in half and place on a baking sheet. Put in the oven for 1-2 minutes or until slightly brown.
- Place a generous layer of ham on the bottom portion of each croissant. Add the cheese on top of the ham.
- Warm butter in a skillet and cook eggs over-medium or your preferred liking.
- Dust each egg lightly with the salt and pepper.
- Place on top of the cheese and ham. The warm egg will melt the cheese.
- Place the top portion of the croissant on the sandwich and serve warm. Enjoy!