You read that right…KETO NACHOS! You are going to spend a little extra time by making these chips out of cheese but we’ve written the recipe to use a rotisserie chicken to make up the time difference. You won’t even be able to tell that these chips are made out of cheese. That’s right my keto friends…you can have nachos again!
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, cooked, de-boned and shredded
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup guacamole (our guacamole recipe)
- 2 jalapenos, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup black olives, sliced
- 2 tbsp. green onion, finely diced
- 2 tbsp. sour cream
- 1/4 cup cilantro, loose for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Sprinkle the cheese on paper or mat in a thin layer, covering the sheet.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over the top of cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, watching closely to make sure the cheese does not burn.
- Remove from the oven and let the cheese cool for 10 minutes.
- Peel the cheese from paper or mat and cut lengthwise into 2" strips using a pizza cutter or knife. After cutting the cheese into strips, then cut into triangles.
- Transfer the individual chips back to parchment paper or silicone mat and broil on high for 1-2 minutes, watching closely to make sure not to burn chips.
- Remove from oven and let chips cool and crisp for about 30 minutes.
- Transfer chips to a plate or serving dish. Top with a generous portion of chicken and your favorite nacho toppings. Enjoy!