The ever so delightful “taco”… The mere mention of the word, gets the household excited and has anticipation building as dusk approaches and it grows ever nearer to “taco night” dinner. These lemon pepper fish tacos will not disappoint!
- 1 lb. white fish fillets (tilapia, cod or any of your favorite white fish)
- 2 tsp. lemon pepper
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 10 corn tortillas
- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- 1 cup green onion, sliced
- 1 lemon, wedged
- 1/4 cup favorite hot sauce
- Lay fish out evenly and dust with lemon pepper and salt.
- Flip and season the other side of fish.
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick skillet, over medium heat.
- Add fish to skillet and cook for 6-8 minutes, turning once, until fish flakes easily with a fork. Cut into 3 inch pieces.
- Heat tortillas.
- Fill flour tortillas with fish and top with coleslaw mix, green onions, hot sauce and serve with lemon wedges. Enjoy!