You can get creative with tilapia. It’s really versatile and will take on any flavors you choose to cook with. Here, we’ve chosen to get lemon, pepper and Parmesan in the mix. You can have dinner on the table in just over 20 minutes!
- 4-6 tilapia filets
- 1 1/2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp. lemon pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together grated parmesan cheese, lemon pepper, salt, and garlic.
- Coat tilapia with olive oil and press into parmesan seasoning mixture.
- Arrange tilapia onto lightly greased baking sheet. Sprinkle shredded parmesan on tilapia evenly.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Remove from the oven, garnish with parsley and Enjoy.