Someone say nachos????!!! Switch out tortilla chips and insert some fun! Tater tot time. The kids are going to love this!
- Preheat the oven to 450ºF.
- Spread tater tots out into a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Place in the oven and cook tater tots for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Pull tater tots from the oven and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine pulled pork and 1 cup BBQ sauce and mix until pork is evenly coated.
- In a separate skillet, layer tater tots, pulled pork and cheese.
- Place in the oven for 4-8 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Remove from the oven.
- Top totchos with pico de gallo, jalapenos, sour cream and green onions.
- Serve warm. Enjoy!