We love skillet meals! This is one of our favorites. Not only does this dish deliver on flavor, it’s easy to make and is ready in about 30 minutes. Enjoy!
- 4 chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1/2 tbsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. salt
- 6 oz. sun-dried tomatoes
- 8 oz. artichoke hearts, drained
- 4 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 3 tbsp capers, drained
- 1 lemon, sliced thinly
- 2 tbsp flat leaf parsley, chopped
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the basil, salt and oregano, and apply it to both sides of the chicken.
- Heat 2 tbsp. of olive oil over medium-high heat in a cast-iron pan or large skillet.
- Add chicken to the pan and sear 4-5 minutes until golden brown. Flip chicken and sear for another 4-5 minutes until golden brown. Remove chicken to plate and set aside.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes, capers and artichokes to the skillet.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and add 2 tbsp. of olive oil. Stir to combine.
- Add chicken back to skillet and cook chicken & veggies over medium-low heat for 7-10 minutes covered, until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink in center or until internal temperature reaches 165°.
- Plate chicken and spoon olive oil mixture of vegetables over chicken. Serve garnished with parsley and lemon slices. Enjoy!