One pan meals are a life saver! I guess more of a time saver. This roasted chicken and veggie recipe tastes like it took hours to make. Load the pan up and throw it in the oven. Easy peasy!
- 6 bone-in, skin on chicken thighs
- 4 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 2 medium sized sweet potatoes, cubed
- 1 lb. brussel sprouts, halved
- 3 fuji apples, sliced
- 2 shallot bulbs, peeled and sliced
- 6 cloves garlic
- 4 medium sized carrots, chopped
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. red chili pepper
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the salt, onion powder, red chili powder and paprika, to make your dry rub.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together chicken thighs, 2 tbsp. of olive oil and half of your dry rub mixture until coated evenly. Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- On a baking sheet combine remaining olive oil, sweet potatoes, brussels sprouts, apples, shallots, carrots, garlic, and the rest of your dry rub. Mix together until coated evenly. Spread vegetables out in a single layer.
- Place marinated chicken thighs on top of vegetables.
- Bake for 30 minutes, then broil for 5-10 minutes until the skin is golden brown and crispy. Internal temperature should register 165°F in the center.
- Serve warm. Enjoy!