Whether it’s a gameday type of day or in need of a easy weeknight meal, these teriyaki chicken drumsticks are easy to make and will have the whole family drumming for more!
- 2-3 lbs. chicken drumsticks
- 1 bottle of Kinder's Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce , halved
- cooking spray
- 2 green onions, chopped finely (optional)
- sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Wash chicken drumsticks and dry thoroughly before cooking.
- In a large bowl, toss chicken drumsticks with half bottle of Kinder's Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce, refrigerate for between 1 to 4 hours.
- Arrange drumsticks onto greased baking rack and place rack onto foil-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake between 30-35min or until internal temperature reaches 165ºF.
- Once cooked, coat drumsticks with Teriyaki sauce.
- Bake for additional 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately coat with more Teriyaki sauce, garnish with sesame seeds and green onions. Serve warm.