Grab some fresh produce and whip together this easy pico de gallo recipe. So simple to make, yet so good to grub!
- 6 tomatoes, diced
- 1 white onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, minced (can use a serrano pepper also)
- 2 tbsp. fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- salt & pepper
- In a bowl, combine the tomatoes, onion, peppers, and cilantro. Mix well.
- Add the lime juice and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Again, mix well.
- Cover and let rest in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips or use to top some tacos. Enjoy!