This breakfast hash is really good… Eggs, pork, potato and cheese…Sign me up!
- 4-8 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups of pulled pork, cooked and shredded (our pulled pork recipe)
- 1 lb. mini medley potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 small onion,diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup green onion for garnish
- Heat olive oil in a large cast iron skillet on medium heat.
- Add onion and bell pepper. Cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add salt, pepper, garlic and potatoes cut side down in one layer. Cook uncovered for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown crust forms on the bottoms.
- Turn potatoes, cover and cook for another 5 minutes until golden brown on the second side.
- Turn potatoes once again. Stir in pulled pork and cook for an additional 5-7 minutes, stir often.
- In another skillet, cook eggs sunny side up.
- Sprinkle cheese on potatoes and cook until lightly melted 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Place a large spoonful of the hash onto a serving plate. Top with an egg. Garnish with green onion. Enjoy!