What can I say…we love pork and peppers over here! In turn, we love stuffing peppers with pork. Give your next party an extra pop with this easy crowd pleaser!
- 8 jalapeno peppers
- 2 cups pulled pork, cooked and shredded (our pulled pork recipe)
- 1/2 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 1/2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup BBQ Sauce, plus extra for garnish
- 2 tbsp. green onion, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Slice peppers lengthwise through the center to create two halves. Discard seeds.
- Combine pulled pork and 1 cup BBQ Sauce in a saucepan and simmer on low until pork is heated through and warm.
- Fill each half of the peppers with 2-4 tablespoons of pulled pork.
- Place peppers on a greased baking sheet.
- Top with cheese and bake for 20-30 minutes, or until the cheese is golden and bubbly.
- Top with bacon crumbles, bbq sauce and green onions. Serve warm. Enjoy!