Here we go again with a quick & easy recipe that can be attacked with a store bought rotisserie chicken. As many of you know, we love these recipes. Obviously, if you have time, it would be great to roast your own chicken but many of us don’t have time for that.
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, skinned, boned, and meat pulled
- 4 cups napa cabbage, julienned
- 8 green onions, chopped into 2 inch pieces
- 2 carrots, grated fine
- 2/3 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/3 cup BBQ sauce
- In a small mixing bowl, combine your ranch dressing and BBQ sauce. Stir thoroughly.
- Place all the other ingredients in a large mixing bowl and toss together.
- Drizzle the desired amount of dressing over the salad mixture.
- Serve immediately on 4 chilled salad plates and Enjoy!