Here we go again! Grab another store bought rotisserie chicken and bang out this super quick chicken sandwich recipe. Phenomenal for a weeknight dinner. It’s almost too easy!
- 1 rotisserie chicken, cooked, de-boned & shredded
- 1 package of hamburger buns or rolls
- 1 package of coleslaw mix
- 2 tbsp. of melted butter
- 4 tbsp. ranch dressing
- 2-3 cups of your favorite BBQ sauce
- Preheat the oven to 500°F or set to high broil.
- Place shredded chicken and BBQ sauce in skillet over low heat until warm.
- Meanwhile, mix 4 tbsp. of ranch dressing with the coleslaw mix.
- Brush hamburger buns or rolls with butter.
- Place buns on baking sheet, buttered side up.
- Broil in the oven for 1-2 minutes until golden.
- Place chicken on buns, top with coleslaw and additional bbq sauce if desired.
- Serve with a side salad or some fries. Enjoy!