We are at it again with another quick & easy chicken recipe. Go ahead…use that store bought rotisserie chicken and bang this recipe out with ease. These nachos are extraordinary!
- 1 fully cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (16 oz.) can black beans, drained
- 1 (16 oz.) can fire roasted corn, drained
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 jalapeno, sliced
- 1 cup assorted sweet peppers, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Pull and shred chicken with a fork or by hand.
- Heat a skillet stove top at medium heat and add 1 tbsp. olive oil and garlic. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and add chicken and BBQ sauce. Stir for 1-2 minutes thoroughly.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spread half of the chips evenly in the pan.
- Sprinkle half of shredded cheese over the chips.
- Top the chips with the chicken generously.
- Repeat Layers.
- Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top nachos with additional toppings. Enjoy!