We are talking scallops! A complicated presentation may lead you to believe there is a trick to taming that menacing mollusk. NOPE! At home save money not flavor. Sear them at a high heat to get that perfect crust and dine on scallops for days!
- 1 lb. fresh sea scallops
- 4 sweet mini peppers, diced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 cups micro-greens
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- Season scallops with garlic salt & pepper on both sides. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sear scallops 3-4 minutes until golden brown. Flip and sear for additional 4 minutes until firm and opaque. Remove from the pan.
- Serve scallops on top of microgreens, peppers and tomatoes.
- Drizzle with your favorite vinaigrette or a squeeze of fresh lemon juice. Enjoy!