If it’s gameday or Wednesday, it has to be wing day! These oven baked spicy garlic wings are super easy to make and so delicious that you will be adding these to your the weekly lineup ASAP!
- 4-5 lbs. chicken wings
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp. sriracha sauce
- 1 cup BBQ sauce, halved
- 2 green onions, chopped finely (optional)
- sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Wash chicken wings and dry thoroughly prior to cooking.
- In a large bowl, toss chicken wings with the garlic salt, garlic and olive oil. Let sit for 15-20 minutes.
- Arrange wings onto baking rack and place rack onto foil-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes and then remove from the oven.
- Toss wings in butter, sriracha sauce and half of the BBQ sauce.
- Place wings back onto the cooking rack. Cook for additional 10 minutes until wings are browned and cooked through. Internal temperature should reach 165°F.
- Immediately toss with the rest of the BBQ sauce, garnish with sesame seeds and green onions. Serve warm.
- ** For sticky wings, toss wings with more sauce and place back in the oven for 3-5 minutes or until desired stickiness