Grilling Time (yelling obnoxiously)!!! When it comes to grilling season, we love to get some skewers going. They’re so easy and versatile. Here we have spicy pork tenderloin coupled with some solid fresh veggies. Give these a little char on the grill and you’ll be salivating before you can get them to the table!
- 1 1/2 lb. pork tenderloin, cut into 2" cubes
- 2 red bell peppers, deseeded and cut into 2" pieces
- 2 yellow bell peppers, deseeded and cut into 2" pieces
- 2 orange bell peppers, deseeded and cut into 2" pieces
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 2" pieces
- 3 medium zucchini, cut into 2" pieces
- 1 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 3 tsp. sriracha sauce
- Sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
- Place pork tenderloin in a bowl or zip-loc bag and pour over half of the teriyaki sauce and the sriracha sauce. Toss tenderloin until completely coated. Seal and allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes, or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Preheat grill 425°F.
- Arrange pork tenderloin, zucchini, bell peppers, and onions onto skewers, alternating ingredients.
- Place skewers on the grill and cook 15-20 minutes, rotating every 5 minutes. Remove from grill when internal temperature of the pork reaches 145°F. Set aside and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Brush skewers with remaining teriyaki sauce. Garnish with sesame seeds and serve warm. Enjoy.