You can bang this side dish out in just about 15 minutes! Using minimal effort the payoff is big flavor with these mushrooms.
- 1 lb. mushrooms, cleaned and stems snipped
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp. chives, chopped finely
- 3/4 tsp. garlic salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a ziplock freezer bag, combine your mushrooms,garlic, olive oil, garlic salt & pepper. Close the bag and toss mushrooms, making sure to coat all mushrooms evenly.
- Place mushrooms on a baking sheet and put into the oven. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving dish and top with parmesan cheese and chives.
- Serve warm. Enjoy!