- 4 NY Steaks, 1 1/2 " thick
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- Brush steaks with oil on both sides and season liberally with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, jalapeno, parsley, cilantro with a dash of salt and pepper. Set aside and let sit for at least 45 minutes, to make your chimichurri sauce.
- Preheat the grill to high heat.
- Place steaks on grill for 4-5 minutes on first side, then flip and grill for an additional 3-5 minutes until golden brown and slightly charred. When steak reaches the desired internal temperature ( Medium-rare = 135°F, Medium = 140°F, Medium-Well = 150°F), remove from heat and let rest at least 5 minutes before slicing.
- Top steak with chimichurri sauce. Serve with favorite sides. Enjoy.