These slow cooked country style ribs will be a hit around the house. When cooked slowly at a low temperature, the ribs become very tender. Great recipe to handle on a Saturday, when you’re stuck having to attack that honey-do-list around the house.
- 2 lb. pork country style ribs
- 2 cups teriyaki sauce (our teriyaki sauce recipe)
- 2 green onions, diced
- Place ribs in a freezer bag or large bowl and pour teriyaki sauce over ribs.
- Toss ribs and make sure they are coated evenly. Place in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours to marinate. Note: Best results, marinate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 300ºF.
- Pour ribs and marinade into a large pan and cover with foil.
- Cook for 2 ½ hours, until the ribs are tender.
- Raise oven temperature to 400ºF.
- Remove foil and cook for another 20-30 minutes, or until slightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and let rest for 15-20 minutes.
- Garnish with diced green onions. Enjoy!