Whether its a wing-Wednesday or any other day of the week, these teriyaki wings will get the people going!
- 4-5 lb. fresh chicken wings
- 1 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce (our teriyaki sauce recipe)
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. red chili pepper
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the salt, onion powder, red chili powder and paprika, to make your dry rub.
- Wash chicken wings and dry thoroughly prior to cooking.
- In a large bowl, toss chicken wings with the melted butter and season to taste with dry rub.Stir mixture thoroughly
- Then arrange wings onto a baking rack and place rack onto foil-lined cookie sheet. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Rotate rack and flip wings. Cook for an additional 10 minutes until wings and browned and cooked through. Internal temperature should reach 165°F.
- Immediately toss with enough teriyaki sauce to cover the entire wing and serve with sauce on the side for dipping.
- ** For sticky wings, toss wings with sauce and place back in the oven for 3-5 minutes or until desired stickiness.