You don’t get to eat pork belly often, so when you do, it should blow your mind! This simple teriyaki pork belly taco recipe is easy to execute and has phenomenal flavor!
- 1 lb. skinless pork belly
- 2 cups teriyaki sauce (our teriyaki sauce recipe)
- 10 corn tortillas
- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- In a large mixing bowl or large freezer bag, place the pork belly and pour 3/4 of the teriyaki sauce.
- Place in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours to marinate. Note: For best results, marinate overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- In an oven safe pan or skillet, place the pork belly and roast for 30 minutes, fat side up.
- Reduce heat to 275 degrees and roast for an additional hour.
- Remove from the oven and let rest for 10-15 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the coleslaw mix and the rest of the teriyaki sauce. Stir thoroughly.
- Heat corn tortillas.
- Slice pork belly into pieces.
- Place corn tortillas on a serving platter and top with a scoop of teriyaki coleslaw mixture.
- Layer pork belly on top of teriyaki coleslaw mixture.
- Serve with lime wedges. Enjoy!