How about a little salmon fillet for dinner!?! Here we go again. Another recipe that can be banged out in less than 30 minutes, making it another great option for a weeknight dinner.
- 1 1/2 lb. wild salmon fillets
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce (our teriyaki sauce recipe)
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp. green onions, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Place salmon in a large bowl or freezer bag and pour ¾ of the teriyaki sauce onto it. Seal bag or cover bowl and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Place salmon on a baking sheet and bake for 12-16 minutes or until salmon is flaky and cooked through.
- Brush salmon with remaining teriyaki sauce and plate. Top with sesame seeds and green onions. Serve with rice or your favorite side. Enjoy!