Our homemade teriyaki sauce will take a few extra minutes to make, but is so worth it. With this sweet and savory sauce, you will be able to take any dish to a teriyaki paradise. Once you make your own, you will leave the store bought behind.
- 1 cup tamari
- 1 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup honey
- 5 tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsp ground ginger
- 2 1/2 tsp. sesame oil
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- In a medium size saucepan, combine ingredients and bring to a simmer.
- Continue to simmer for 4-7 minutes or until brown sugar fully dissolves.
- Remove from stove and let cool. Enjoy as a marinade or as a dipping sauce!
Recipe will yield 2 cups + 2 tbsp.